Monday, September 19, 2016

Kick off to a New Mommy Life

So this blog isn't just about food. It's about Life, Mommy Hood (The real hood), Food, Picky Eaters, and most important KIDS..... I have been a full time mommy (with the occasional work break) for 7 years. This August started a new role in my life, a Home Maker. Moms make the transition when from stay at home mommy to Homemaker when your children all start school and you are free from 8am till 3pm. So I made this transition this year, and I will be very very very honest with you it's been extremely hard. I have went through the budding stages of Sleeping, Cleaning, and now I'm in to ME TIME.... Which I think is where many women finally find themselves. I know you have all heard of Plexus and I had started my Plexus a few months back and then fell off the wagon :-( But that is okay because I have had a great little come to mommy meeting and it's time to get mommy back to mommy.  I thought I was going to loose my mind and needing to find a job, a hobby, something to fill the time. Then I realized it was the perfect time to get myself back to a healthy state so that I can make sure I'm active and ready to have a blast when my kiddo's get home.
I started back to walking/slow jogging (yes I am a super slow runner/jogger) and had been faithfully going for a few days, when life threw it's first blow I had to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed (worse surgery of my life, and my birth stories will scare the Dickinson out of you). I haven't been able to talk and most people will tell you I am one not to take it easy and I always take care of everyone else, but I have had to rest, take it easy and relax... a Death Sentence.... handed down by myself since I needed my wisdom teeth removed since I was 16... Sure why not wait 15 years to do what needed to be done :-D.  So I am working up the courage to start back to running. I have a "fitness/plexus" buddy who is meeting me for lunch and running shoe purchases before I get back to running I'm hoping to be back to running by the end of the week, but I also know if I don't get well it won't be pretty.

So enough about my this...

I know many people are thinking what in the world is she rambling on about this is a "FOOD" blog, well my sweets it isn't just about food anymore. It's all about mommyhood and life, so I will be blogging about many many things including products that I love, I hate and I NEED....  I have many amazon products coming in the next few days that I will be publishing not only my reviews but vlogging about why I ordered these products, why I wanted to try these products and much more... Hope to see y'all soon.


Sugars,
Mandie

No comments:

Post a Comment