Saturday, November 26, 2011

Chicken in the Crock Pot

Well My wonderful Father, Mother, Sister and Neighbor went to black Friday Shopping at Wal-Mart for me.. They got me the Crock Pot and the Griddle which I proudly used both Tonight.... There is 7 of us in this house (Including Romulus who is proudly 2 months old tomorrow) Well I am always looking for ways to cook and bake for us all, well my neighbor got me hooked to pinterst, while surfing through there I found an awesome Chicken Salsa Crock Pot Recipe and tried it tonight.. I have 3 words for you Oh My GOODNESS... It was awesome.. It fed not only my bunch (Me, Jonathan, Trinity, Momma, Daddy, and Charley) but my Sister-N-Law, Emily and Cloe and I still have left overs.. The taste was UNBELIEVABLE!!! So here it goes:

Crock Pot on low for 5 - 6 hours..

Ingrediants:
3 to 4 Chicken Breast (I buy in bulk at Sam's and they were Huge this time so I only used 3)
1 oz of Taco Seasoning ( I used Old El Paso)
1 Cup of Salsa (I used Pace of course)
4 oz of Water
4 oz of Sour Cream


Directions.....
Place Chicken Breast in Crock Pot, pour in Salsa, Taco Seasoning and 2 oz of Water let cook for at least 5 hours.
After 5 hours Shread the Chicken with 2 forks, add the sour cream and mix well let set on low for another 10 to 30 mins and ENJOY!!!

We made chicken quesadilla's out of ours using the new griddle, flour tortilla's and Mexican mix shredded cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment